Policy & ProceduresPage address: http://ed.mnsu.edu/about/policies.html
Minnesota State University, Mankato- College of Education is in compliance with the State of Minnesota rules and regulations and we follow all requirements set forth by the State of Minnesota.
College of Education policies are positional statements on college matters. They both reflect and support the mission and values of the college. While developed primarily to guide college decisions or actions, they also may articulate the college's compliance with external mandates, encourage efficient use of resources or promote consistency by those acting for the college or departments within the college.
College of Education procedures are written statements of specific processes initiated to implement a college or department policy. Procedures are subject to regular changes to improve the manner in which a policy is administered.
- Add on licensure
- Clinical Expectations for Initial Licensure
- Criminal background checks for licensure
- General Licensure Information
- Guidelines for evaluating past graduates for current licensure
- Licensure Application Process
- Student Teaching for Two Licensure Areas
- Continuance Policy
- Ethical Standards for Teachers
- Professional Concerns communication and follow-up process
- Professional Education admission
- Professional Education Review Board
- Student assistance plan and process
- Student Teaching Admission