Minnesota Teacher Licensure ExamPage address: http://ed.mnsu.edu/advising/mtle.html
Announcement: testing for initial licensure candidates
The Board of Teaching has initiated the redevelopment of the Minnesota teacher licensure tests. As of September 1, 2010, Pearson Evaluation Systems became the statewide test provider; assessing the basic skills, pedagogical, and subject area knowledge of Minnesota K–12 teacher candidates. These Minnesota Teacher Licensure Exam (MTLE) are fully aligned with state Board of Teaching rules and standards and contain the new reading, Standards of Effective Practice (SEPs) and technology standards.
- Minnesota Board of Teaching Releases FAQ Regarding New Testing Program and Requirements
- MTLE test registration are now available for test dates
- Preparation materials available for every test in the MTLE program
- MTLE Information
- ACT/SAT Requirements for Basic Skills
- 2015 MTLE Prep Courses
Questions About MTLE Examination:
- Registration Costs and Fees
- Scheduling Your MTLE Subtests
- Preparing to take your MTLE Subtests
- Basic Skills EEC only
- After the test
- What if I don't pass?
- MTLE Content exams
Questions about registration procedures please contact: Jill Ryan at 507-389-1215 or firstname.lastname@example.org.