Flight Training ResourcesPage address: http://ed.mnsu.edu/aviation/flighttraining/
IMPORTANT: FAA Medical All FAA Physicals
- The Federal Aviation Administration's MedXPress system allows anyone requiring an FAA Medical Certificate or Student Pilot Medical Certificate to electronically complete their medical application (FAA Form 8500-8). Click here for information, instructions, and brochure for FAA MedXPress Program for Pilots.
Obtaining FCC Restricted Radio Operator Permit
This page describes the Restricted Radio Operator Permit: http://wireless.fcc.gov/wtb/commoperators
- To get one, click here.
- Click FCC 605 Electronic fliling.
- Create a username and password profile.
- From the dropdown menu, there is a list of licenses, go down to the one which has (RR) in the title.
- Follow steps and Pay $55.
- Takes about 7-10 days to get a copy in the mail.
FAA Designated Pilot Examiners (DPE) for FAA FSDO GL-15