Bachelor of Science in AviationPage address: http://ed.mnsu.edu/aviation/major/
Our Degree Programs
The MNSU Professional Flight B.S. program prepares you for careers in flight operations in both the general aviation and the air carrier segments of the aviation industry.
Conducted through a partnership with Northstar Aviation, flight training covers the full spectrum of FAA airman certification with:
- and Multiengine.
Flight training at MNSU is conducted under exacting FAA Part 141 standards using a proprietary syllabus designed to emphasize automation, multiengine, and “real world” operations.
The Aviation Management program prepares you for management positions in the aerospace industry.
Employment opportunities include positions with:
- fixed-base operators,
- air carriers,
- corporate flight departments,
- commuter and air taxi operations
- and a variety of career areas associated with airport operations, manufacturing, maintenance and government aviation and aerospace organizations.
Aviation Management students may also choose to complete a Business Administration Minor.
The Department of Aviation offers visits to the program every Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 1:00 pm.
The visit includes:
- an appointment with an Aviation advisor
- a free 30 minute orientation ride at the airport
- and a tour of the airport facilities.
You are also invited to schedule a campus tour in the morning by contacting the Admissions Office.
Click the button below to set up your visit.