Center for School–University PartnershipsPage address: http://ed.mnsu.edu/csup/
Apply to be a Graduate Teaching Fellow Today!
Postition description here
Positions available for:
- Spanish (Mankato)
- Health and Phy Ed (Mankato)
- English/Language Arts (Middle and High School) (Le Sueur-Henderson, Owatonna, Tri-City United)
- Math (Junior High) (Waseca)
- Elementary K-6 (Faribault, Mankato, Owatonna, St. Peter, Waseca)
- Elementary Special Ecuation-Multicategorical (Centennial Public Schools)
- Elementary Reading and Math Intervention (Sibley East)
Thinking of becoming an AVID Tutor? Watch this video!
The Center for School-University Partnerships (CSUP), housed in the College of Education at Minnesota State University, Mankato, was established in 1988. It acts as a liaison between P-12 institutions and post-secondary programs involved in educator preparation, and focuses on developing and supporting partnerships between the College and schools/communities.
College of Education
Minnesota State University, Mankato
117 Armstrong Hall
Mankato, Minnesota 56001
Phone: (507) 389-1217
Fax: (507) 389-2838