Current Students Digital ResourcesPage address: http://ed.mnsu.edu/digitalres/students.html
Tk20 is the College of Education's online assessment management platform. Tk20 provides transparency to students and the visibility to all assessments submitted therein. Tk20 further empowers the college to collect and report on various measures of program, faculty, and student performance to be used in program self-improvement and accreditation.
Tk20 is a required tool for numerous programs in the College of Education, including all teacher preparation programs, Educational Leadership, and Counseling and Student Personnel. When admitted to an eligible program students will receive a 10-year subscription and be assessed a one-time fee of $110.
Tk20 Reference Guides
- Initial Login by Students
- Password Change
- Field Experience Self-Evaluation
- Recall a Submitted Portfolio
- Field Experience Self Assessment Video
- Supervisor/Mentor Teacher Student Assessment Video
- Tk20 Guide for edTPA Candidates
- edTPA Support Guide
- Pearson Guide for edTPA Video Compression - MAC
- Pearson Guide for edTPA Video Compression - PC
- User guidlines for video uploads
- edTPA Transferring Your Portfolio from an Integrated System
- Understanding Academic Language
- Understanding Rubric Progressions
- EdTPA/Tk20 Power Point
- EdTPA Video
Pass-Port is in the final stages of runoff and nearing end of support.