Initial Administrative LicensurePage address: http://ed.mnsu.edu/edleadership/adminlicensure.html
In Minnesota, students pursuing licensure have two options:
- The Community Education Director license within the MS in Educational Leadership program.
- The K-12 Principal, Director of Special Education or Superintendent license within the Specialist degree in Educational Leadership.
Both of these programs prepare students to pursue licensure.
For those entering the program in fall 2008 and after
- K-12 Principal Competencies
- Director of Special Education Competencies
- Superintendent Competencies
- Director of Community Education Competencies