Admission to the Master of Science in Experiential EducationPage address: http://ed.mnsu.edu/edleadership/exed/admission.html
Admission to the Master of Science in Experiential Education Program
Applicants applying for admission to the Master's in Experiential Education program must submit all of the materials listed below. These are also found on the College of Graduate Studies application application page at: http://grad.mnsu.edu/applying/
1. Submission of an online application and fee
2. Submission of an immunization record
3. Submission of official transcripts verifying your undergraduate degree from an accredited university. (If you have not yet graduated with an undergraduate degree, you can still apply now and be provisionally accepted, and then submit your transcripts once you receive them. If your undergraduate degree is from MSU, Mankato, you do not have to submit transcripts - they are already in the online system.)
4. Submission of a personal statement (500 words) that describes your academic and professional background, career goals, and your understanding of how MSU's Master of Science in Experiential Education is an appropriate fit to help you meet your goals. You are advised to construct and save your statement offline before uploading it as a PDF or Word document into the online application system.
5. Access the Online Application here. The online application can be used to apply for degree as well as non–degree study. Please be advised that most non-degree seeking applicants are not eligible for federal financial aid programs.
Once all of your application materials are complete in the online system, they will be forwarded to the appropriate coordinator for the graduate program to which you are applying for acceptance consideration. Official notice will be emailed to you from the Office of Graduate Studies.
- International applicants must submit a TOEFL IBT score of 79 or an IELTS score of 6.5.
For specific questions about the MS in Experiential Education program, contact
Dr. Julie Carlson
(507) 389 - 5441
MS in ExEd Program Coordinator
Department of Educational Leadership
Minnesota State University
115 Armstrong Hall
Mankato, MN 56001
For general questions about graduate admission, please contact:
College of Graduate Studies
Alumni and Foundation Center Room 115
Mankato, MN 56001
Phone: (507) 389-2321