Educational Technology - Frequently Asked QuestionsPage address: http://ed.mnsu.edu/ksp/edtech/faq.html
Do I Have to Enroll in a Degree Seeking Program?
- No. You may take up to 10 credits of graduate coursework at MSU and transfer those credits into a degree program.
- You will need to apply for admission as a non-degree seeking student (page two of the application form).
- Fill out the application form or visit http://grad.mnsu.edu/forms/.
Am I Ready for an Online Education?
Take the online education quiz
How Much is Tuition?
- MSU Mankato is one of the most affordable universities in the state! Current tuition rates can be found on the Campus Hub website.
How Do I Apply for Minnesota Resident Tuition?
- If you are a resident of any other state and intend to enroll exclusively in online courses at Minnesota State University Mankato, please complete our application for 100% Online Learner Status.
Is Financial Aid Available?
- Yes, it is, if you qualify. Many financial aid programs are available at MNSU.
How Do I Get a Tech ID/MavCard?
- Visit ITS and their Getting Started page
How Do I Access MavMail?
- Visit the MavMail Access page
Where Do I Find Course Offerings?
- At our Educational Technology Course Offerings page
How Do I Register for Online Classes?
- See our Online Class Schedule
How Can I View My Transcripts?
How Do I Pay My Tuition/Fees Online?
More nformation about obtaining your Tech ID, MavCard, activating your email account, registering for classes, course offerings, obtaining transcripts and other important orientation materials can be found at the Orientation / Getting Started at MSU .