Master of Science in Teaching and LearningPage address: http://ed.mnsu.edu/ksp/mstl/
The MSTL Program emphasizes improvement of teaching and leadership skills with an increased understanding of learners. The program is available to all teachers who wish to broaden their teaching and leadership skills and enhance the classroom performance of all students. This program is also designed to provide practicing teachers with the flexibility to custom design a Master's degree of their choice, choosing from a combination of options and the research core.
- Graduates possess superior skills and confidence as a teachers and leaders
- Graduates engage effectively in professional learning communities
- Graduates are experienced online learners who use multimedia to enhance interaction (visual and auditory presence in discussions, lectures, and meetings)
- Graduates customize their courses and products to meet the needs of their school settings
- Graduates complete the program at a pace that meets their financial resources and workload
- Graduates participate in professional mentoring from university faculty to document increases in: student learning, responsiveness to diversity, technology integration, understanding and reasoning, and scholarly research and writing Courses are aligned to National Board Certification Standards and the program is accredited by NCATE