Undergraduate Professional Education ProgramPage address: http://ed.mnsu.edu/ksp/ugrad/
Welcome! The Educational Studies: K-12 and Secondary Programs department's Undergraduate Programs area prepares students for initial licensure as a professional educator in a K-12 or a 5-12 classroom.
If you are interested in any of these teaching programs, this is the place for you! Our undergraduate program helps teacher candidates gain the knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to function effectively in diverse educational settings.
We would love to talk with you. Please review the information on our Web pages and contact Wendy Meyer at email@example.com or 507-389-1965 for more information or to be placed in touch with an undergraduate program advisor.
Why Minnesota State Mankato?
- Intensive field experiences with expert teachers in diverse settings
- University faculty provide direct mentoring and support
- Professional Learning Community Experiences
- “Co-Teaching” - planning and teaching with a another professional
- Study away and study abroad opportunities
- Integration of technology and enhanced instruction
- Where “best practice” is always practiced
- Career counseling integrated throughout course instruction
Learn more about the KSP department and its program
- Volunteer Opportunities in K-12 Schools and the Community
- Program Information
- Frequently Asked Quesions (FAQs)
- One Stop Advising
- Opportunities for Excellence
- Contact Information