Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunities
For 2015-2016 Academic Year Awards
Undergraduate education scholarship applications will be available in the Dean's Office (AH 118) and Academic Advising Office (AH 117)on February 1, 2016.
The College of Education Scholarship Committee encourages applicants pursuing coursework in the following areas:
- Elementary Education
- Secondary & K-12 Education
- Spec. Ed.: Academic and Behavioral Strategist
Criteria for Scholarship Applicants
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Completion of a minimum of 30 semester credits after Spring Semester, 2016.
- Students must be attending MSU full time during the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Complete application (available February 1st, 2016).
Application deadline is Thursday, February 29, 2016
Awards will be announced on April 15, 2016
- General MSU Application
- Teacher Education/ General Education Application
Further information or questions may be addressed to:
Scholarship Committee Chairperson
AH 117 (507)389-1215
AH 118 (507)389-5478