Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunities
For 2014-2015 Academic Year Awards
Undergraduate education scholarship applications will be available in the Dean's Office (AH 118) and Academic Advising Office (AH 117)on January 31, 2014.
The College of Education Scholarship Committee encourages applicants pursuing coursework in the following areas:
- Elementary Education
- Secondary & K-12 Education
- Spec. Ed.: Academic and Behavioral Strategist
Criteria for Scholarship Applicants
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Completion of a minimum of 30 semester credits after Spring Semester, 2014.
- Students must be attending MSU full time during the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Complete application (available January 31st, 2014).
- Two letters of recommendation including leadership experiences, community service and personal characteristics (One recommendation is preferred from a Minnesota State University faculty member).
- Essay submission (2 pg. max./12 pt. font.) stating qualifications and need if applicable.
- Copy of last Financial Aid Award Letter/Bill. If not receiving FA please explain, in your letter, how you will be paying for your college education.
Application deadline is Thursday, February 28, 2014
Awards will be announced on April 18, 2014
Further information or questions may be addressed to:
Scholarship Committee Chairperson
AH 117 (507)389-1215
AH 118 (507)389-1216