How to ApplyPage address: http://ed.mnsu.edu/sped/undergrad_programs/howtoapply.html
- You must complete at least 40 credits needed prior to applying to the program
- You must complete the following prerequisite courses:
- MATH 201 (3) Elements for Mathematics
- HLTH 240 (3) Drug Education
- HLTH 210 (3) First Aid/CPR or CDIS 205 (3) Sign Language
- You must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75
- You must have completed a basic skills exam (ACT+Writing, NES EAS, MTLE or SAT)
- Complete this application form. Within this form, you will need to provide the email addresses of two professional references. Please have these email addresses available before you begin to complete the application form.
- Send PDFs of your transcript and DARS report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write an essay on why you want to become a special education teacher.
- Maximum 500 words
- Submit essay to email@example.com
- These application materials are due Monday, October 15, 2018.
- Once all application materials are submitted, you will receive an email detailing next steps in the application process.
- If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email Dr. Hensley.
If you have any questions related to advising, please contact:
College of Education Student Relations Coordinator
117 Armstrong Hall
If you have questions related to the program, please contact:
Kiersten Hensley, Ph.D.
Undergraduate Program Coordinator
318P Armstrong Hall