Jodi Malecha, Director
Educational Background, Credentials, and professional affiliations
- B.S. Minnesota State University, Mankato, 1985, Major: Family Life and Child Development; Minor: Business Administration.
- M.S. Minnesota State University, Mankato, 2010, Educational Leadership
- Teaching license pre-K
- CPR and first aid certified.
- trained in SIDS, Shaken Baby,Safe Sleep
- member National Association of the Education of Young Children, MN Association for the Education of Young Children, MN Valley Association
- 2010 Midwest Women's Leadership Institute
- Preschool Teacher, The Children’s House, Mankato, MN
- Director, Children’s World Learning Center, Eden Prairie, MN
- Toddler Teacher, Children’s World LC, Eden Prairie, MN
- ECFE teacher, Mankato, MN
Started at The Children's House Early Learning Center in September 1990.