5 Reasons for a Reading M.S.
- The M.S. in Reading is specifically designed for practicing teachers who want to improve their classroom craft.
- The fully online delivery is asynchronous, meaning teachers can pursue a degree while juggling the demands of life and work.
- The M.S. in Reading program is flexible, allowing students to take one or two classes per semester. Rolling admission means students can begin when it works for them.
- Coursework is practical in nature and focuses on applying concepts in the classroom.
- The program allows students to pursue the coursework portion of a Minnesota reading teacher license and also work towards a M.S. in Reading.