Special Education Application
Apply to either the Undergrad or Graduate Special Education programs
Applying to the Undergraduate Special Education ABS Program:
1. Apply to the University. If you are already an MNSU student, you do not need to complete this step. If you are not an MNSU student yet, you can go ahead and complete the Special Education ABS application, but you will also need to apply to the university.
2. The undergraduate Special Education ABS program accepts students to begin each spring. The application for the spring 2022 cohorts is now open. Before you go to the application link, be sure to have prepared the documents listed below. You will be including them electronically as part of the application to the undergraduate Special Education ABS program:
- Basic skills test scores (NES:EAS, MTLE, ACT Plus, or SAT, if you have them)
- Names and email addresses of two professional references
- PDF of your DARS report
- PDF of your transcript
- Essay (download and include with application)
3. Once you have all of your materials prepared, complete the application. The application will be open until October 15, 2021. You will receive an email by October 22, 2021, with information on next steps.
Questions on the application process? Email us!
Applying for the Graduate Programs:
1. Apply to the University first. If you are already an MNSU student, you do not need to complete this step.
2. For all graduate programs, please complete the Graduate Studies application.