Preparing for Graduation in the College of Education
You should begin your graduation preparation by meeting with your faculty advisor to discuss remaining major requirements and to determine when you will complete those requirements. You should meet with the College of Education Advising Office team to discuss broad degree and general education requirements. Once you are ready to apply for graduation (after you have registered for classes for your last term) take the following steps:
1. Complete a Graduation Application.
2. Register for the Commencement Ceremony (if desired). Follow the steps list on the Graduation Services website for Preparing for Graduation.
3. Meet with the Career Development Center to start your job search. They can support you with:
- How and where to search for jobs in your field
- How to apply for jobs, create a resume and write cover letters
- How to prepare for interviews
4. Complete your Financial Aid Exit Interview if you received Federal Loans
5. Contact the COE Advising Office if you have any questions about the graduation process broadly, or if you have specific questions about your graduation evaluation.