Students: Apply today! COE Communications student worker position
The College of Education is hiring a summer 2021 Communications & Events student worker!
- Position Title: Paid Communications and Events Intern/Student Worker
- Department: College of Education (COE)
- Location: Telework and, when social distancing safely, AH118 (COE Dean’s Office)
- Rate of Pay: $11.35/hour
- Hours: 10 - 20 hours per week
Students: log into your Handshake account to apply for this position. For further information or questions, contact Christina Hinz.
Earn great real-world experience by assisting the COE Communication & Events Coordinator with a variety of writing and communication efforts within the College. This is an opportunity to be creative, grow professionally and apply skills learned inside the classroom. An emphasis on writing skills will be needed for this position.
- Assist in collecting, writing, and editing web and social media stories
- Update and engage with social media audiences
- Assist with COE events such as hooding, pinning, etc.