Sarah M. Salinas, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. (Education Policy and Program Evaluation; Concentration: Special Education), Arizona State University
- M.A. (Political Science), The University of Texas at San Antonio
- B.A. (Political Science, Spanish Language, and Literature), Southwestern University
- Graduate Certificate (Disability Studies with a Concentration in Education), Arizona State University
Areas of Research
- Special education policy and practice to improve opportunities for culturally and linguistically diverse learners with high-incidence disabilities; Issues related to the Least Restrictive Environment
- Literacy instruction, interventions to support English Language Learners with Specific Learning Disabilities