About the College of Education
Experience real-world preparation at Minnesota State Mankato’s College of Education. You will engage in learning that expands your thinking, strengthens your skills, and professionally prepares you for your career.
Begin a lifetime of rewarding opportunities by enrolling in the College of Education.
Accreditation Dean’s Message Meet the Team (Directory) Strategic Direction
To inspire lifelong learning and professional engagement through racial consciousness, social justice, and inclusion within a global context.
Minnesota State University, Mankato is an innovative, student-centered learning community that values:
- Integrity and respect in the way we conduct ourselves;
- Diversity in who we are and what we do;
- Access to our programs and services that create opportunities for all to pursue their dreams;
- Responsibility to those we serve by providing an education that inspires solutions to society's challenges and;
- Excellence in our academic and non-academic pursuits.
To prepare professionals through research and evidence-based practices who demonstrate excellence in their profession.