Admission Requirements for Ed.D. Program
The application deadline for the fall 2023 cohort ended on April 1, 2023. The next doctoral cohort will be in the fall of 2025. Applications for that cohort will be accepted starting December 2024.
- Online application form
When prompted to indicate your program of study in the online application process, please select one of the following:
- Educational Leadership Ed.D. (Mankato)
- Educational Leadership Ed.D. (Twin Cities)
- While both represent the same program (Ed.D.), the choice of titles indicates where you desire to study (Mankato or Twin Cities). This can always be updated following the admissions process.
- $40 application fee
- Immunization form
- Official college transcripts
- International student application (if applicable).
Additional Application Requirements, specific to the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership Program:
- Curriculum vitae/resume - Please upload your CV/resume file within the online grad application process or email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application essay – Please upload your completed essay file within the online grad application process or email the completed file Application Essay to email@example.com
Within 48 hours of submitting your application online, you will be prompted to upload the required items and you will be able to check the status of your application which will include a dashboard that indicates which items remain to be submitted to the university. Once all of the required materials are submitted the Admissions Office will route your application to the department for faculty review.
For additional information/Q&A regarding the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership program, please contact:
Natalie Rasmussen, Ph.D.
Educational Leadership Coordinator of Graduate Programs