5 Reasons for a MS in Elementary Education Degree
Read why a Master of Science in Elementary Education from Minnesota State University, Mankato is the right fit for you.
- The M.S. in Elementary Education program is specifically designed for practicing teachers who want to improve their classroom craft.
- The fully online delivery is asynchronous, meaning teachers can pursue a degree while juggling the demands of life and work.
- The M.S. in Elementary Education program is flexible, allowing students to take one or two classes per semester. Rolling admission means students can begin when it works for them.
- Coursework is practical in nature and focuses on applying concepts in the classroom.
- The program allows for tailoring for individual interests. Students in the program choose a specialization track of literacy, math, STEM, or a generalist track.