About the MS in Elementary Education Program
The MS in Elementary Education program is an asynchronous online program that prepares licensed K-12 teachers from around the world to be leaders in the profession of elementary education.
- A flexible, asynchronous online program specifically designed for working teachers.
- Includes coursework that focuses on applying educational research and theory to classroom practice.
- Allows for specialization by choosing a track in literacy, STEM, math, or as a generalist.
- Designed to support teachers in designing and enacting effective antiracist, culturally sustaining instruction and assessment practices.
- Supports teachers to be critical and engaged consumers and producers of educational scholarship that informs effective instructional practices.
- Personalized advising and mentorship from knowledgeable and committed faculty who teach up-to-date educational theory and practice.
Contact the program coordinator Rebekah Degener for more information on the program and how to apply.