Application & Program Requirements
COUNSELING AND STUDENT PERSONNEL MS
COLLEGE STUDENT AFFAIRS MS
Applications are accepted through January 15.
Complete the Online Graduate Application
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Students with an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above will be most competitive for admission to the program.
- Three letters of recommendation focusing on your academic potential and your promise to become an effective counselor/helping professional. One of the recommendations must be from an instructor or academic advisor.
- Personal statement submitted by answering prompt questions.
- Upload a current resume to the Supporting Information section.
- Request recommendations from references in the Program Materials section.
- Complete the personal statement form by answering the questions prompted in the Program Materials section.
- Upload unofficial transcripts from all previous college coursework to the Academic History section.
- Complete and submit the application.
- International applicants visit the Graduate International Student Admission Requirements page for more information.