College of Education Assessment Software
Anthology Portfolio (formerly Chalk & Wire) is a web-based software used by the College of Education to assign and document field experience and student teaching placements and to collect other assessment data.
The college uses Anthology Portfolio to assign and document student teaching and field experience placements and to collect assessment data from students, mentor teachers, and supervisors during the placement. Program faculty also use Anthology Portfolio to collect key assessment data. Please see further guidance by role in the right menu.
If you have questions, please contact Laura Maki, Director, Office of Assessment and Research at email@example.com.
If this is your first time logging in, go to the login page and request a Password Reset:
- Go to https://ep.chalkandwire.com/ep2_mnsumankato/Login.aspx?cus=495
- Select “Forgot your password?” under LOGIN.
- Enter your mnsu.edu email address. Mentor teachers will enter their district email address.
- Check your inbox and your junk folder for the password recovery email.
- Follow the link in the email to reset your password.
- If you still cannot login, e-mail Laura Maki at firstname.lastname@example.org.