College of Education Assessment Software
Anthology Portfolio is a web-based software used by the College of Education to assign and document field experience and student teaching placements and to collect program assessment data.
Anthology Portfolio provides a central location for information about field experience and student teaching placements. Anthology Portfolio also helps the college collect program assessment data in placements as well as in courses. Anthology Portfolio is a tool to help the college generate a holistic view of student development over time. For more information by role, please select the links in the right menu.
If you have questions, please contact Laura Maki, Director, Office of Assessment and Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is your first time logging in, go to the login page and request a Password Reset:
- Follow this link to request a password reset.
- Enter your mnsu.edu email address. Mentor teachers will enter their district email address.
- Check your inbox and your junk folder for the password recovery email. The email will come from email@example.com.
- Follow the link in the email to reset your password.
- If you still cannot login, e-mail Laura Maki at firstname.lastname@example.org.