Anthology Portfolio for Students
There is no fee for students or assessors to use Anthology Portfolio.You will receive an email notification when your Anthology Portfolio account is activated. Visit the College of Education Assessment Software page for an overview of Anthology Portfolio.
Students use Anthology Portfolio for two main functions:
To track hours and assessments in your field experience and student teaching placements.
To submit key assessments and related forms for your licensure program.
Why does the College of Education use Anthology Portfolio?
- To gather program-level information on student progress in a central location.
- To document assessments of content standards and the Minnesota Standards of Effective Practice.
- To provide information to program faculty on student progress in meeting standards.
What do students need to do?
- If you are a new user, look for a notification in your mnsu.edu inbox.
- Review the Introduction to Anthology Portfolio for Student video and the How-to Video Playlist for Students for instructions and guidance on setting up a portfolio and submitting assessments.
- Email Laura Maki, Director of Assessment and Research at email@example.com with questions related to the software.