Registration windows for fall and spring semesters open at different times depending on the number of credits you have completed.
Registration holds will prevent you from registering. Check for any holds and get all holds cleared prior to your registration window opening. A hold is different than an error message. If you do see that you have a registration hold, contact the COE Advising Office for help in getting the hold resolved.
This is a step-by-step process on how to register for classes.
The DARS is a way to track the requirements for graduation including general education, diverse cultures, writing-intensive and your major.
You can also watch the short video clips below to learn more about various tasks within E-Services.
- Find the name of your Advisor
- Find your Unofficial Transcript
- Understanding your DARs-General Education Requirements
- Understanding your DARs-Major & Minor Requirements
- Understanding your DARs-Graduation Requirements
- Understanding Prerequisite Course Requirements
- Find your Registration Window
- How to use Course Search and Register for Classes
- How to Register using Advanced Search (Searching for General Education classes)
- How to use Transferology