The College of Education Advising Office is here to support you as you work toward admission into your major. Once you are admitted into your major, you are assigned to a faculty advisor from within your program.
The College of Education Advising Office works with students in the following ways:
- Advising new and transfer students on the selection of general education and major
- pre-requisite requirements;
- Assisting students with the process for admission into Professional Education;
- Meeting with all new and transfer students at orientation and support course selection for their first two years;
- Advising students on how and when to apply for scholarships
- Directing students who have questions about department activities or events to the correct individual in that department;
- Assisting students in understanding university policies;
- Providing information to students interested in switching to a major within the college;
- and assisting students through the graduation process.